Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where's the Website?

The website is not up.  That's probably the most obviously stated fact ever in the history of facts.  I could make so many excuses for why my husband and I have not put it up: waiting for certain pictures, trying to get the HTML to work, Ben's increasingly crazy schedule.  The truth is, we just haven't been working on it. 

Part of the reason is because I'm in desperate need to move back to my home state of Texas.  I really never thought I would say those words, but the longer I am out here, the longer I'm away from everyone I care about, the longer I'm away from the heat and the Texas sunset and the open skies, I just keep getting more and more depressed.  I miss my home so much, and I miss all of the people in it.  So I've been avoiding the website.  Instead, I've been sitting next to Ben while he checks his email, hoping and praying every night that this time, this day, he'll get some good news about a job in Texas. 

Anyways, in the meantime, I've been doing research.  Since the Twitter account happened, I've been looking up Wedding blogs, florists, event planners, photographers and anything else I can find in Texas.  I'm trying to find the best of the best without actually being in the area.  It's all I think about.  I seriously don't go to bed at night until I've completely planned out a dream wedding complete with the Texas sunset in the background.  It's not that I'm opposed to traveling for weddings.  In fact, I would LOVE to travel for weddings, no matter where they are.  I just can't wait to get started and to get back to my Texas.

Other than wedding stuff, I literally spent the entire weekend (meaning Thursday through Saturday) watching the Draft and looking for my Aggie men during every pick, and starting Saturday, I've been watching the NBA finals.  There are such amazing reasons to love spring..

No comments:

Post a Comment