Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rainy Day Floral Practice

The rain started last night at around eight, and it hasn't stopped since.  It's so beautiful and soothing.  And since my husband is the most amazing man ever and knows that I have an obsession with flowers and brought me home some after his long day of work, I just had to spend the morning arranging them.  It took me a while to figure out how to get my tulips to look perfectly straight against the hydrangeas instead of being squished against the side.  But finally, I was able to find a happy place. 





Ben proceeded to take the most amazing pictures of my various arrangements, and I am in such shock at how beautiful they look.  Can I have really created these center pieces? I guess I did.  I guess I'm good at something after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment