Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally Jumped on the Twitter-Wagon

Since Twitter first started to become popular, I have tried to resist getting sucked into another form of social media.  I've been through the best of them, the sub-profile for AOL instant messanger (wow that seems so old), the Xanga, the Myspace, and finally, I got sucked into Facebook.  But until now, I have diligently stuck to my guns and ignored Twitter.  Or I had.  Since my recent decision to go for it and become a professional planner, I realized that I need all the help I can get.

So I caved.  I have to say that, at first, it was more complicated than I thought it would be, and I really started to feel like those people I've joked about for so long- completely out of touch with technology.  But now that I've gotten the hang of retweeting and hashtags, etc., I'm really starting to like it. I've been following Brides Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Style Me Pretty (a wedding blog).  Basically everytime I find a florist or baker or photographer or anything wedding related (let's be honest, I'm obsessed), I follow it. 

Today Style Me Pretty tweeted about a beautiful wedding they'd posted on their blog, and I fell in love.  The white linens, the white napkins, the bride's dress and her bouquet were all gorgeous, simple an elegant.  So I thought I'd share it with all of you. 

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1hSu9J/www.stylemepretty.com/2012/04/18/new-zealand-wedding-at-parkhill-estate-by-meredith-lord-photography/

And that's not the only one.  Because of Twitter, I'm surrounded by wedding inspiration all day long.  I just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment