Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lovely Yellow

This year, yellow is one of my absolute favorite wedding colors. When I'm on pinterest, which is very often, I find myself swooning over all the gorgeous pale yellow that I see. I'm obsessed! And as we get more into the swing of wedding season, this obsession of mine will only get worse. There's just something so cute, light and friendly about the color of the sun, something that screens life and love. Yellow is perfect for outdoor and indoor weddings. I can see it with grey, white, purple, pink, navy blue and teal! I can see it coloring mason jars as the beautiful petals of daffodils and orchids, splashed with the soft and beautiful fullness of ranunculus and daisies.

The more I look at and talk about the color, the more I am tempted to plan yellow weddings, engagement parties and shower! I'm tempted to make lemon bars and cakes and tarts! I'm so in love, I might just go on a pinning spree tonight and pull all of my favorite yellow weddings. I could decorate my entire living room in yellow today and be completely happy!

Don't get me wrong, I am in love with pretty much any color that can be used in a wedding, which is pretty much every color, but I guess I'm on a yellow kick right now!

As a side note, don't forget to check out my page on facebook! It shouldn't be too long before the website is up, and I can't wait to post a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment