Sunday, August 12, 2012

The end of the 30th Olympiad

Today is the end of one of my favorite events of all time.  I can not believe that the Olympics are already over and that my life will not be filled with the sweet sound of cheering fans, grunting athletes, or the Olympic games commercial breaks coming to an end.

Is it sad that I'm actually having Olympics withdrawals right now when the closing ceremonies just ended? Well if it is then I'm pretty lame. I'm having post Olympics depressions.  Honestly it will probably last until the winter Olympics which isn't that bad since it takes a shorter amount of time to get to them.  At least football season starts soon! 

There really is nothing like some good Olympic drama.  Why does it only last for 17 days? Now we have to go back to arguing over silly politics and catching up on election drama...

Good bye for now Olympics. It's been fun! Maybe next year I can head out to London for a peak at the stadium and East London.  Here's hoping...









No comments:

Post a Comment