Sunday, August 5, 2012

Inspirational Sunday

Today my dad and my husband set out to fix the water heaters in my parents' house.  Well actually, they set out to continue fixing the water heaters.  This process has taken so long, not because they are slow at it but because these things weigh 150 pounds each, and, wait for it, because they have to go in the attic.  Anyways, as usual, things have gone wrong.  Why does that not surprise me... a leak here, a rusty pipe there.  Does anybody care about quality anymore? This house is only 6 years old!

While the boys were sweating away in the 102 degree (probably hotter) attic, I was sitting in the air conditioned living room, cutting inspirational pictures out of all the bridal magazines I collected when I was planning my wedding. (I'll admit to feeling a little guilty for that.)  I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty much obsessed with clippings now. 


It makes me excited to start an inspiration board for my business and makes me feel like I can collect my thoughts better.  I usually feel so out of control of my ideas.  I have wedding ADD.  So today, I remedied that, and that makes me happy.  The problem is, I just keep cutting more and more pictures out.


Hopefully I'll be able to decorate an inspiration board soon so I can start pinning these clippings to it! That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment