Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Inspiration: Country Loving

Happy Tuesday Everyone!


So lately, I've been so inspired by country weddings.  First of all, let me explain that I'm a city girl through and through.  I've never much liked being so far away from the amenities of city life.  I love my mall, love my 10 minute drive to the grocery store, 5 if I just go to the nearest Tom Thumb.  I love being surrounded by people pretty much all the time.  This is why the affinity I have developed towards the country is so strange to me. 

Yet, here I am, falling in love again.  Of course I think I fall in love pretty much everyday, and between following all my favorite wedding bloggers on twitter and having an obsession with pinterest, I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult for me anymore. 

Anyways, after that super long tangent, I am definitely going crazy for super romantic country weddings with lots of color, simple scenery, and of course with the beautiful couples that make the wedding magical.

One particular wedding that I have been staring at this morning came to me on twitter from Brides Magazine. 

romantic, whimsical, rustic, spring Florida real wedding
Photography by Julie Cate Photography

Kaitlin & Brian got married in Jacksonville, FL.  Isn't everything about this picture absolutely amazing? That was a rhetorical question...Of course it is!  For more pictures of this wedding go to this link! http://www.brides.com/wedding-ideas/real-weddings/2011/10/florida-real-wedding-kaitlin-brian-whimsical-wedding#slide=4

No comments:

Post a Comment