Saturday, July 21, 2012

Winter Wedding Bliss: Mr. and Mrs. Chuck and Erin Gussler

After a CRAZY few months of moving, working on the website, changing the website, and changing it again, I am FINALLY getting Erin and Chuck up on the blog.  Let me just start out by saying that Erin is one of my dearest friends.  She is sweet, kind, and beautiful!  While I've only met Chuck a few times, I can see how amazing of a man and husband he truly is! They are meant to be together and completely, head-over-heels in love! Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous!  I am so blessed to have been able to help Erin through her wedding plans.  I felt so special when she asked me to help her choose a florist and design her wedding flowers, and I'm going to selfishly say that I'm so proud of how amazing everything turned out!

Anyways, without further ado, here are some of Erin and Chuck's wedding pictures.  Photography is by Carlea J Photography! Aren't these pictures amazing???













Location: Briscoe Manor
Flowers: Dream Bouquet
Cake: Cakes by Gina

1 comment: