Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lovely Allie Fetzer {Frisco Senior Portraits}

Yesterday was a beautiful day in December, and I got to spend it with the most amazing ADPi little ever!  My little.  Allie Fetzer is the most amazing girl. From the moment she became part of my Diamond family she started to go above and beyond to be the best little ever.   Sometimes, she takes more care of me than I deserve (especially since she's my little! Oops!)  She's super sweet and amazingly gorgeous and smart and funny.  I am so blessed to know her and to be her friend and sister.  I am also very blessed that I was able to take part in her senior experience (even if it took place after graduation) and shoot her senior pictures. 

I hope ya'll enjoy looking at her beautiful face as much as I do!!
 

 





Of Course we had to get the Aggie Ring!!! Look at that gorgeous piece of bling!







No comments:

Post a Comment