Thursday, December 6, 2012

Playing

Yesterday, we had the most beautiful light at the end of a kind of ugly day.  On days like yesterday, I have to get out and take pictures.  I just have to capture what's around me.  It helps that I really wanted to practice using manual focus on my canon rather than relying on auto focus.  My parents' yard is beautiful this year since most of the trees actually changed color before losing their leaves and because of the holly bushes that have winter berries practically covering every inch of them. 




My dad's knock-out roses are absolutely beautiful this year! The bush is huge, and I'm so tempted to start cutting flowers for the kitchen table.




Sunset was so gorgeous and colorful yesterday.





Next stop: capturing people with this lighting!

2 comments: