Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Scoresby's Dallas Reception

Christy Scoresby (wow, it's weird not to say Christy Hill anymore!) has been my sister's best friend since they were sophomore's in high school.  It didn't take me long to start loving Christy's amazing personality.  She's one of those people you love even when you don't know her.  She has an infectious smile and a warm heart.  When she first told us about Blake, we could tell that this was it. The first thing she said to me about Blake was that he had done his Mission in College Station and had fallen in love with Texas A&M.  So obviously I couldn't help but approve of him right off the bat.

On December 18th, Christy and Blake tied the knot at the Latter-Day Saints Temple in Mesa, Arizona, and although my family couldn't make it, we sent our love and spent our day looking out for pictures of the wedding.  It was gorgeous.  Yesterday they had their Dallas Wedding Reception, and when Christy asked me to snap some shots of the celebration, I couldn't refuse! Blake and Christy are so adorable together.  Their love for each other is so obvious to everyone who meets them. 




These decorations were so cute and so Christy! I loved everything about the recpetion!





 



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to be commenting on here there was no other way for me to contact you. It appears as though you have a blog called "sakaye", which you also do not appear to be using (correct me if i'm wrong).I came across this because I have been working on a project for about 3-4 months, preparing to start a new life style/fashion blog for young women. I have a fashion blog and a music blog currently. I finally found a name which I like a lot and am probably going to be launching it in hopefully a few weeks. The name however, of course (the reason I am contacting you) Is sakaye.blogspot.com, which is my middle name and was my great grandmother's middle name. I was wondering if there was anyway, I could steal that from you. I'm sorry to bother you, I really am, but it would be so GREATLY appreciated.

    Feel free to contact me at
    sammiepearsonn@gmail.com
    It would mean a lot to me if it wouldn't be a bother to you
    xoxo

    Samantha Sakaye
    Los Angeles, CA

    ReplyDelete