Monday, March 12, 2012

Facebook can be super Frustrating...

So. After much frustration with my website, which, by the way, is still not done, (Don't get me wrong, my husband works so hard and comes home to work harder on my site- coding can be a real... well you know) I now get to be frustrated with Facebook. I've created my page To Last a Lifetime. Event Planning, and I make my cover photo, and I write my first post, and I go to invite all my friends, and half of them aren't even highlighted...

After about an hour of individually clicking to invite friends and family to "like" my page, I hopefully look to see if I have any likes. It drives me crazy, and when Ben gets home and hasn't bothered to "like" my page, I chew him out before I even realize that he doesn't even have a notification that I sent him the invite on his mobile Facebook Application. AND because he checked his notifications on his phone now it doesn't show up on his page. THEN I find out that some people didn't even get an invitation on the computer version!!!

So long story short, if you didn't get an invitation to "like" my page, please check it out anyways. I'm so close to being done with the website, and I want to share it with as many people as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment