Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, there are so many things that I am thankful for.  I usually spend blog posts writing paragraphs, but tonight I'll make you a little list to keep your from reading for too long.


By the way, this list is in no particular order...


1. Being home in Dallas this year (no holiday traveling Whoop!!!)

2. Having my loving family and friends so close and being able to see them on a regular basis.

3. My 15 minute drive to the closest mall!! (That may seem silly, but our drive to a good mall was at least an hour in Maryland. Seriously?!?!?!)

4. Being able to save for a house!

5. My husband.

6. My husband's amazing job.

7. Being able to see my best friend on a weekly basis.

8. Making amends and rekindling a friendship :). I will always be grateful to God for this opportunity.

9. Pinterest: for their amazing holiday recipes...yum... and for their cute holiday decoration ideas... and for having a place to look at pretty things.

10. God: for looking after my friends, my family, and me, for giving me strength and always proving that my faith is worth something.

11. Finally moving towards a career path that I can enjoy and finally understanding who I am and what I love in life.

12. My Fightin' Texas Aggies and my ADPi sisters.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment