Monday, October 15, 2012

Julie Kaye Photoshoot: October 14, 2012

It's another beautiful Monday, and all I can say is how lucky I am to have gotten to spend another weekend with my lovely-too-busy-for-her-own-good sister.  This time, the hubby and I got to shoot her at the Dallas Arboretum, which was packed and beautiful and so much fun to walk around.  And this time, she was in normal clothes instead of dance clothes.  Ben practiced his photography skills, and I, once again, worked on posing.  I'm pretty proud of how these pictures came out and pretty excited about how good Ben has gotten at taking pictures!  Obviously Julie is beautiful, so that helps a ton!!! But anyways, my beautiful sister looks amazing in these pictures! Take a look!!!











 
Photo Credits to Ben Carpenter! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment