Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh How Time Flies...



Today is the 8th anniversary of the day Ben asked me to be his girlfriend.  Seriously? 8? How can we have possibly already blown through 8 years together?  I feel like it was just yesterday that Ben was telling me that he liked me, but he wasn't sure if I still felt the same way.  We have been through so much together, and I can't imagine going through any of it with anyone else.


Our first date: Homecoming 2004


Homecoming 2005: Junior Year of High School



Homecoming 2006, Senior Year of High School
Senior Prom


High School Graduation from R.LT

My Aggie Ring Day 2009
The first Christmas we spent together as a couple. Self timer.
Ben's Aggie Ring Day 2010
Elephant Walk 2010





Fightin' Texas Aggie Graduation


Colorado Ski Trip with the Fischers 2010-2011
Our Rehearsal Dinner



The Best Day Ever
On the train to Paris during our honeymoon 2011

 
Living in Maryland did have it's perks...
Thanksgiving 2011
"Now. I want you to build me a small dog house." Our First married Christmas


Valentine's Weekend 2012: New York City
In Front of Freedom Tower


First Anniversary in Austin!
First Anniversary Photoshoot with the amazing Kara Trombetta.

 

Back in Texas for less than a week.  Thanks for the tickets Joey!
 
San Diego
First Aggie football game of 2012

 


No comments:

Post a Comment