Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October DIY Wedding// Sarah and Dustin Burks

October is quickly coming to an end! How did that happen? I feel like it just started, and now we're almost to November.  I must admit that I am little saddened by this fact, BUT I'm more excited that my two most favorite holidays are coming up in the next two months!!!

Speaking of the end of October, the wedding I've been waiting for since March finally happened!!! I'm so excited to announce that Sarah and Dustin Burks are finally hitched! I am so blessed to have been such an important part of their big day! Their wedding took place at home.  It was such a cozy and intimate wedding, and I could feel all the love from family and friends around the bride and groom. Sarah and her family did so much work planning the big day! She made her own centerpieces out of ribbon, and they were adorable! Her mom made both cakes which were both spectacular! I am so happy that I was able to coordinate this day! Congratulations to the happy couple!

 
A big round of applause goes to my husband.  Without him, I wouldn't have been able to set up the head table, get the food ready on time or play any of the music! He is so amazing for working on a Saturday (especially because he only got to watch half of the A&M v. LSU game)!



No comments:

Post a Comment