Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Wedding Fantasy

Autumn Wedding Inspiration Time!



 

I could not be more excited about fall weddings this year.  There are so many gorgeous things going on.  I need to start by saying that all summer I worried about the gorgeous colors that have been recently making appearances (aka, teal, turquoise, eggplant, yellow, etc) would disappear when fall came around.  I'm so happy to announce that this is not the truth! Those colors are here to stay, and it's translating into fall weddings. 

This year, fall weddings will not just have reds and oranges and be decorated by pumpkins.  They'll be so much more than that.  Do I still love pumpkins as a part of the weddings  this fall? Of course? How can I not?  But there are so many other options available.

 
On theknot.com, this color scheme of brown, chartreuse, and light brown is one of the top 7 fall trends for their most recent weddings.  Even though this wedding has no orange or red in it, it's use of Dalia's on top of the cake, brown bridesmaids dresses and the brides dress being covered in flowers gives the feeling of a cozy yet elegant fall wedding.  I'm in love! Isn't this absolutely gorgeous?


Rustic White Boutonniere
 
I'm also very excited because the rustic wedding trend is sticking around this fall! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look.  It's so romantic and understated.  I love the use of old barns for these weddings.  Just the idea of having an outdoor wedding backed up to a forest or small lake where guests can sit on bales of hay or wooden chairs, where the aisles are lined with soft rose petals and mason jars filled with garden variety flowers.  I LOVE all the little details that are added to these weddings, and I am so glad this trend is here to stay!
 
Orange & Gray Wedding Theme
 
And of course, you can't just let go of orange.  Orange and Grey.  Nothing left to say! It's gorgeous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment