Monday, September 10, 2012

Portraits// Ashley and Ziegenbock

With the first real break in the heat this weekend and football season really kicking off, it really felt like fall.  I love all of the seasons, I truly do, but I love each of them when the are supposed to happen, and right now it's SUPPOSED to be in the 80s... not the 100s.  So when the temperature was still below 90 yesterday, and there was really nothing to do inside the house (except watch rookie quarterbacks play their first games of their professional careers), Ben and I decided to get some photography practice.

Being an engineer, Ben always tries to convince me (and himself) that he has no creativity at all... which I completely disagree with. Engineers have to be creative. Or that's what I think anyways. Well after you see these pictures you'll agree that my husband has a pretty raw talent. We've only had our little DSLR camera since January, but already, Ben has transformed his pictures into something amazing! We had a little help from our good friend Ashley and her adorable lab Ziegenbock. I'm also pretty proud of my posing skills, even though I definitely made Ashley feel completely awkward when some of my less brilliant suggestions looked... horrible. haha...












 
So... if anyone needs any portraits done, let us know! Ben loves taking pictures of people and things and places and...well...everything, so he's always looking for new models. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment