Thursday, September 6, 2012

San Diego: Balboa Park and more Flowers

After going to the beautiful rose garden, Ben and I decided to make our way through Balboa Park. We really had no idea how big or how beautiful this place was. There were so many different things to see: so many different types of architecture, so many different types of people.



There was a bird rescue stationed in the park ready for people to adopt exotic birds.




The Coy Pond here was so much cleaner and prettier than at the National Arboretum. It made me wonder if they were different types or if the fish being active really impact the water.



This was such a beautiful roof.  I may or may not have taken ten or so pictures of it.


The Old Globe Theatre.  It seriously looks like the one in England.. I mean from the pictures. I've never seen it in person in England.



Even with the clouds, it was so bright outside!

Segway tour, and I accidentally got this awesome picture.







So... I'm completely bombarding you with pictures.  It was just so beautiful in Balboa Park.

That's all for today.  I'm still editing! Still! So more will be posted soon. 59 Mile drive is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment